Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop.
Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop! Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
A Birthday Card with the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle
For the Pal’s June Hop Theme, Pick a “B”, I decided to go all in! I used the All New Beautiful Bouquet Bundle to create a Birthday Card! I scored FOUR “B’s” with that one! The new catalog is so full of FABULOUS product that I keep saying that I am using “another favorite” from the 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog….basically I cannot narrow down my list of favorites because there are just too many to love. I hope you LOVE today’s card.
- Card Base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock cut to 4.25 in x 11 in and scored/folded at 5.5 in to make a Standard Size A2 Card.
- A piece of Whisper White Cardstock was cut to 4 in x 5.25 in and adhered to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- The flowers from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set were stamped in Calypso Coral, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight Classic Ink and cropped out by zipping through the Big Shot with the Coordinating Framelits all included in the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle shown below.
- I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto a Whisper White Flagged Banner and added a small piece of Delicate White Doilies and some Linen Thread as a final touch.
I think this color combination does very well together! Just the right mix of color! Feel free to Pin any picture on this page to your Pinterest Boards. You can see all my Pinterest Boards Here: Stampin’ Hoot! Pinterest Boards.
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ⇐ YOU ARE HERE!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? GET A $35 BONUS! June 1 – 30. Place an order of $350 or more and get $35 in BONUS FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Bonus applies to individual on-line customer order, as well as a workshop host benefit. Details are shown below!
My FREE HOOT LOOT for June is Glitter Enamel Dots! See how to earn Free Monthly Hoot Loot by clicking on the photo below:
My list of products used in this post. Click on the images to shop or click on the link at the bottom to print a pdf.