Quick and Easy Birthday Card with Birthday Delivery
I just love the nostalgic feel of the Birthday Delivery Bundle / Suite! It brings me back to books that I remember from my childhood…and the Fox reminds me of A Little Golden Book’s Chicken Little : Foxy Loxy (pic to right) , which I read often to my boys, we can’t get through the book without laughing. The first time I read it to them, I was caught off-guard when Foxy Loxy ate Chicken Little…of course that is not the same ending as the more current Disney movie.
My husband’s family kept all their toys and books from his childhood and we get to enjoy them just like he did. Little Golden Book just celebrated 75 years! The book shows it’s age. It only cost 25 cents when it was published.
Of course, the cards that will be made with the Fox will be on a little more positive note and have a happy ending; although, I guess Foxy Loxy having a full belly at the end of the story is a happy note, right? LOL!
This card was made will all images from a few pieces of the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. Several of the images coordinate with the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies, a true bonus of this set! This is the first time a Suite of Product has Framelits Dies that work with both images from the Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper! You can see all items that are part of this suite in the image below. If you want to see them in my online store, just click on the image below.
Here is a somewhat closer look to the bright and colorful Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper! Stripes, Dots and Lots of Color! Plus a suite of coordinating product to be had!
Look at all the great stamps (images and sentiments) that come in the Birthday Delivery Photopolymer and all the Coordinating Dies that quickly and precisely cut out images when zipped through the Big Shot along with the Magnetic Platform to hold them in place!
My list of products used in this post. Click on the images to shop or click on the link at the bottom to print a pdf.
Don’t forget about all the great deals available during the month of July!
Did you know I offer Monthly Hoot Loot?
My FREE HOOT LOOT for July is the Hearts and Stars Elements! See how to earn Free Monthly Hoot Loot by clicking on the photo below:
Don’t you love when you get more bang for your buck? Or Free Money? Bonus Days are here!
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
EARNING (JULY 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Keep Your Codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Requires Email! An email address is required to participate; bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
REDEEMING (AUGUST 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- No Limit! There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- What Will You Use Your Coupon Codes For? Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any Stampin’ Up! product, excluding Starter Kits, Stampin’ (Host) Rewards and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin kits (1, 3, 6 and 12 month fixed subscriptions) can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
Christmas in July! I LOVE Christmas in July! Stampin’ Up! Is Making Christmas Happen Early, Read On!
THE BEST JULY DEAL OF ALL! The $99 Starter Kit is a fabulous way to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount. Get $72 worth of BONUS products when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! in July. No risk. No obligation to purchase anything further. No penalty to drop!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Purchase the kit and join through me and enjoy the benefits of being part of my team – The Hootenannies. My community is pressure-free, friendly and loaded with exclusive paper crafting ideas and resources (and you the get benefit of also being part of the Pals). Get the full scoop here and please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions. I’m happy to help.
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!