3-D Thursday: Cheery Chirps Sharing the Joy with Stampin’ Blends
Welcome to 3-D Thursday at Stampin’ Hoot! I wasn’t planning on sharing a new creation, but I am having so much fun using the All-New Stampin’ Blends, Premium Alcohol Markers by Stampin’ Up!, that I just had to share it with you! The Cheery Chirps Stamp Set is perfect for coloring. Did you see my post from Monday? I used the other images from the Cheery Chirps Stamp Set and colored them with the New Blends as well. You can see it here:
As you probably know, I LOVE to fussy cut with my handy little Paper Snips, so this project was definitely a fun one! Not excited about fussy cutting like me? No worries, you can easily use a Circle Punch or Circle Die and crop this birdie out quickly!
- A Mini Pizza Box was colored with Old Olive Ink and a Sponge Brayer. Note: It takes a while to dry..speed it up with a Heat Tool if short on time. Your fingers will thank you!
- The bird from Cheery Chirps was stamped on Whisper White Thick Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- I colored the image with the following Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers: Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, and Light and Dark Old Olive. I snipped it out with my Paper Snips and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment ‘Sharing the Joy’ is from the Ready for Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set. It was stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. It was snipped out with my well-loved Paper Snips and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I wrapped Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon around the Mini Pizza Box and secured it with a bow. I can easily be slipped off to open the box.
- I cut a piece of Old Olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon to size, added Mini Glue Dots to the ends and adhered it to the center of the Crushed Curry Ribbon.
- I added three Black Rhinestone Jewels as the final touch to the Mini Pizza Gift Box.
The darkest color of the birdie is Light Pumpkin Pie, it pairs so well with the Daffodil Delight! I am finally getting the hang of using the Stampin’ Blends and obtaining wonderful depth and shading with blending. They have now become a staple in my craft room! Are you ready to add them to yours? You can have them starting November 1st! Get that order ready!
My list of products used in this Cheery Chirps Post:
Have a question? Email me.
Learn here how you can earn the Foil Snowflakes from me with an order of $50 or more using my exclusive October Host Code.
Ready to take a stroll through my online store?