Sale-A-Bration with the Stamp Review Crew
Heartfelt Blooms – Sale-A-Bration
Happy Bonus Hop! Sale-A-Bration 2018
The month of January has 5 Monday’s which means a bonus hop with the Stamp Review Crew. Today’s theme is Sale-A-Bration 2018, which means any products from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog! This year they have introduced an additional earning level! Level 1 products are earned with every $50 purchase. Level 2 products are earned with every $100 purchase! The choices are AMAZING! No better time to buy from Stampin’ Up!
- The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 11 in. and scored/folded to fit perfectly in our medium sized envelopes!
- The 2nd layer is Calypso Coral Cardstock cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 in, adhered to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 3rd layer is Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4 x 5 1/4 in, then the floral image is strategically stamped with Smoky Slate Classic Ink to make a soft and fun floral background, adhered to the 2nd layer with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- The floral image was stamped on Vellum Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink, then set with a Heat Tool. I flipped it on its backside to color the image using Stampin’ Blends Premier Alcohol Markers. I used Light and Dark Calypso Coral, Light and Dark Old Olive, Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, and Bronze. After drying I fussy cut/snipped the image with my Paper Snips. I then added one lone Stampin’ Dimensional to a dark spot on the image and adhered to Whisper White Cardstock, which I also fussy cut/snipped to match the image.
- I wrapped some Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (another Sale-A-Bration Item, free with $50 purchase) behind the image, adhering with Fast Fuse. The image adhered to the 3rd layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment “Thinking of You” (also from the Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set) in Calypso Coral Classic Ink on Whisper White Cardstock, then fussy cut/snipped with my Paper Snips, adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The final touch was added with adhering 9 Iridescent Sequin Assortment (Calypso Coral) onto the 3rd layer with my Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
The flower image from the Heartfelt Blooms Set is a patent-pending stamp created from a photographed imaged of a flower bouquet. Stampin’ Up! will be introducing more of these beautiful stamps in future catalogs! They are so easy to use, but you want to make sure your ink pad is not too wet or too dry to ensure you capture the beautiful details!
Adding the White Cardstock behind the floral image made the color on the Vellum Cardstock pop and it also blocked the images on the 3rd layer from peeking through and disrupting the beautiful details.
Stampin’ Blends Premier Alcohol Markers are so versatile and allow you to easily add color to so many embellishments and images. Do forget you can create custom color Rhinestone Basic Jewels, White Perfect Accents and Clear & Glitter Epoxy Shapes!
The Stampin’ Blends are available several ways: Individually, by Color Pairs (Light and Dark) and as a Bundle that includes all available colors.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Need product now? Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code 22R6RVNP and you will earn the all-new Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon from the 2018 Occasions Catalog for FREE!