Truly Tailored & Lookin’ Sharp for GDP130
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project has an awesome sketch challenge for you this week! I went with the Truly Tailored Bundle from the True Gentleman Suite of Products for my card creation, which features items that are available for FREE Hoot Loot during the Month of March! The card was simple and easy to create, just cut some Cardstock, Designer Series Paper and piece it together!
- Using a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut two pieces of True Gentleman Designer Series Paper to 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″. Cut a piece of Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon to 6″ and adhere the ends to the back side of the Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive. Wrap Linen Thread around the Ribbon 3 Times, also adhering to the backside with Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere the two pieces of Designer Series Paper as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock using the 2 3/8″ Stitched Shape Circle Die and a Big Shot.
- Stamp the image/sentiment in Night of Navy Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. Crop with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using a Paper Snips, cut out a Bow Tie from the Ture Gentleman Designer Series Paper and adhere over the glasses with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add Linen Thread to 3 of the True Gentleman Buttons. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t that bow-tie just adorable! I LOVE the houndstooth pattern, along with all the other amazing patterns included in the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper Pack! And those buttons! I am so happy Stampin’ Up! has brought back buttons! Get them now before they are gone from the 2018 Occasions Catalog!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code F93292MH and you will earn BOTH the True Gentleman Buttons -and- Linen Thread for FREE, a $10.50 Value!