#OnStage2018 Display Board Samples Day 4
Welcome to Day 4 of sharing my #OnStage2018 Display Board Samples! This time I am sharing a card that I created using several of the items they sent to me in my Display Board Kit. The items used were: Pick a Pennant Bundle, Love What You Do Stamp Set and Striped Scallops Embossing Folder.
Although the Pick a Pennant Bundle and Striped Scallops Embossing Folder will not be available until June 1st with the new catalog release, the Love What You Do Stamp Set will be available as a bundle via an Early Release Special. Click on the link below to view the flyer.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Place inside the Scalloped Stripes Embossing Folder and zip through the Big Shot.
- Using the Alphabet Letters from the Pick a Pennant Stamp Set, stamp Happy in between the lines with Basic Black Archival Ink. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Run the triangle pennant die through the Big Shot with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Snip off the ends.
- Stamp the dotted triangle into Bermuda Bay Ink then onto the pennant pieces. Adhere to the center of the card with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the triangle pennant stamp in Fresh Fig ink then onto Whisper White Cardstock. Tip: Before picking up the stamp with a clear block, use the die as a template so that it will perfectly align when you crop it out with the Big Shot.
- Adhere the banner, slightly offset so that you can still see the polka dot beneath, with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 1″ x 1 3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp three dotted triangles down the middle in Bermuda Bay Ink. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the flower in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock (twice). Use the coordinating stamps to add the Bermuda Bay and Lemon-Lime Twist Color and the coordinating dies to crop with precision.
- Stamp the tassels in Bermuda Bay Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Color the circles with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Crop with the coordinating die and Big Shot.
- Crop a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock with the 2 3/8″ scalloped circle die from the Layering Circle Framelits using a Big Shot. Add Snail Adhesive to the back side to adhere Black Metallic Thread and then again to adhere to the card.
- Stamp “It’s A Beautiful Day” sentiment (Love What You Do Stamp Set) in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop it out with the Stitched Shape Circle Die using the Big Shot and a Magnetic Platform to hold it in place. Adhere to the Bermuda Bay Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the flowers as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a final touch!
The Share What You Love Suite of Products is STUNNING! Pair it with so many other options that Stampin’ Up! offers, like the Pick a Pennant Bundle and you have creations that WOW anyone who sees them.
Are you a GOTTA HAVE IT NOW person? I know I am and that is why I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, so I get to order the product early! If you “need to have this” Share What You Love Bundle now, you can get it! Become a Hootenanny! Here are just some of the perks you get for signing up!
- For $99 you choose up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product. Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off Stampin’ Up! products on subsequent orders from the day you purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! (demonstrator status and perks) through at least July 31, 2018 (if you join Jan. 3). You’ll get to take advantage your demonstrator discount on the new Annual Catalog Products! There’s no penalty to drop!
- Be first! Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. The 2018-2019 Annual Catalog Pre-Order Starts May 2nd! The Share What You Love Early Release Pre-Order is available NOW! Even more fun with your discount!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!