#tgifc155 Sketch: Meet Animal Outing
Happy Friday! TGIFC155
WOW! This week has rushed by so quickly. I cannot believe it is Friday already! I have been busy helping others with tax prep, using my new products and creating graphics this week. So, although my post is published a little late, at least it has been published!
This week’s sketch is amazing and I was so happy to use the NEW stamp set Animal Outing. It was an all attendance giveaway at the Milwaukee #OnStage2018 I attended last weekend.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut two pieces of Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (Available June 1st, 2018) to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Adhere together as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap a 24″ piece of Linen Thread several times at the cross-section of the two pieces of Designer Series Paper and secure with a bow.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the images from the Animal Outing Stamp Set (also available June 1st, 2018) in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Color images with an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Inks: Kangaroo – Soft Suede, Koala & Rhino – Smoky Slate, Giraffe – Crushed Curry & Soft Suede, Frog & Leaves – Garden Green, Branch – Soft Suede, Bird – Calypso Coral
- Fussy cut the images out with a Paper Snips and adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Welcome & Little One Sentiment onto Whisper White Cardstock with Soft Suede Ink. Trim to size and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used my Paper Snips to crop out each of the animal images. When the catalog releases on June 1st, Animal Friends Thinlits Dies will be available to order so you can quickly crop them out with your Big Shot.
I love the little details that they added to the images. The koala peeking out of the kangaroos pocket, the bird perched on the rhino’s horn, the little frog sitting on the branch…#smitten.
There is Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this set, but since I don’t have it yet, I decided to show off the fabulous Nature’s Poem. This is part of a Suite of Products (also called Nature’s Poem) that will be available June 1st, with the new catalog release.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!