Truly Tailored with the Stamp Review Crew
The Last Day of April 2018 is Truly Tailored!
Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop featuring the Truly Tailored Bundle! The Truly Tailored Bundle is part of the True Gentleman Suite of Products from the 2018 Occasions Catalog! Most of the items in the True Gentleman Suite are retiring on May 31st, or While Supplies Last! It is one of my most favorite Masculine Themed Bundles and outside of the Tailored Tag Punch and True Gentleman Bundle, they are all up for last-call!
- Note: These are the instructions for all three cards, change up the Cardstock, Designer Series Paper, and Ink Color as desired.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock in the following sizes: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and 4 3/8″ x 2 5/8″.
- Cut Designer Series Paper in the following sizes: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″.
- Adhere the large Very Vanilla to the card base with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the large Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the smaller piece of Very Vanilla to the center of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 9-inch piece of Night of Navy 3/8″ Courdoroy Ribbon. Wrap around the bottom edge of the card and adhere the ends to the backside with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut three 9-inch pieces of Linen Thread. Adhere two over the middle of the Courdoroy Ribbon, adhering to the backside with Snail Adhesive.
- Thread the third piece of Linen Thread through a True Gentleman Button and secure with a bow. Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp your choice of sentiment from the Truly Tailored Stamp Set two times, in your choice of color, onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I used Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, and Chocolate Chip.
- Punch out one sentiment using the coordinating Tailored Tag Punch, adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the 2nd stamped sentiment to crop out the image with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
I am so excited that Stampin’ Up! is introducing new buttons (I missed my buttons) and that the True Gentleman buttons with a rustic feel are carrying over to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Linen Thread is the perfect match for adding the finishing touch to the True Gentleman Buttons. If you order one, be sure to order the other! I promise you will not be disappointed!
The True Gentleman Designer Series Paper has wonderful color combinations to help create a masculine card for that man in your life. The cards I created show off its versatility and how you can mix and match all designs (front and back) without it looking too busy! I have showcased 6 of the 12 designs available in this Designer Series Paper Pack!
The sentiments in this stamp set are so fun! To A Classy Kind of Guy, You’re A Fox, and Lookin’ Sharp are just a start. There are three other sentiments available suited perfectly for the men in your life! This stamp set is only available through May 31st, 2018, so if it is on your wish list, buy it soon, before it’s gone!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!