Stamp Review Crew Features Country Home
Country Home is one of my favorite sets from the 2018 Holiday Catalog and I cannot wait to see what the SRC has in store for you! I decided to go metallic on this one, using black and silver as my color palette.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″.
- Cut two pieces of Black Foil to 1/2″ x 4″. Crop a piece with a Big Shot and the largest Stitched Oval Framelit Die. Punch 5 sprigs with the Sprig Punch.
- Crop a piece of Galvanized Metallic Paper to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Stamp the Buffalo Check using Jet Black Stazon. Adhere the Black Foil strips to the sides with Snail Adhesive. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a Chicken Wire Element at so you have a 3/4 length piece and a 1/4 length piece.
- Cut a piece of Galvanized Metallic Paper to a 3″ square. Run through the Big Shot in between the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Adhere the Black Foil Sprigs and 3/4 piece of Chicken Wire to the back side with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the 1/4 Chicken Wire to the back of the Black Foil Oval with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the pitcher onto Shimmery White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensonals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Galvanized Button with Silver Metallic Thread, secured with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Frosted Exopy Droplets for a final touch.
Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets are the perfect accent to pair with the Country Home Stamp Set. The Galvanized Metallic Paper has the same matte look as the frosted so I chose to use them on this card.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!