#tgifc177 Sketch Challenge : Meet Beautiful Baubles
Happy Friday! TGIFC177
The TGIFC Design Team has some fabulous samples based on this sketch! I highly recommend jumping on over to check them out and also PLAY ALONG! 🙂 We love to see all the great entries every week and you just never know when your card will be picked as a winner!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock to 5 1/4″ x 4″. Add two strips of Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers 3/4″ on center from the edge. Cut 4 pieces of Coastal Cabana Tea Room Ribbon to 6″ long. Adhere (as shown) securing the ends on the backside with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp “deck the halls” sentiment in Versamark. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Copper Foil to 1 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Flag the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere several loops of Copper Metallic Thread to the Copper Foil with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the large bauble image in Versamark onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick off the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Snip out the image closely with a Paper Snips.
- Color the bauble with Bright Copper Shimmer Paint, Bermuda Bay Ink, and an Aqua Painter.
- Add Tranquil Tide Share What You Love Artisan Pearls for a final touch.
I have a feeling this Beautiful Baubles Bundle is going to be a sleeper set, but I knew I had to have it when I laid eyes on it. I hadn’t used the new shimmer paint yet, and had an idea to create a bulb in copper…so my card was born…and Bermuda Bay and Copper just happen to be a favorite combination of mine! All you have to do is take a peek at my jewelry 🙂 .
The Share What You Love Artisan Pearls were the perfect addition to the bulb. Tranquil Tide was close enough to Bermuda Bay (watercolor) that even though it was not an exact match in color, they still coordinated well.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!