WWYS186 Challenge – Waterfront Stamp Set
What Will You Stamp!
I was so excited to find out that my card was picked as a winner for the Blended Seasons What Will You Stamp Challenge. By being chosen as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week’s challenge of Waterfront!
So, what do you think? Do you like the background I created? It was inspired by the Northern Lights :).
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 6 1/4″ x 8″. Score and fold at 4″.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper to 3 1/2″. Wet the entire piece with water from an Aqua Painter. Add the following colors with a slanted stroke: Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Lovely Lipstick, Blackberry Bliss.
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with several drops of Whisper White Ink Refill and Water. Spray onto the Northern Lights Background to make it look like snow.
- Stamp the mountains and trees multiple times in Jet Black Stazon onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Snip out with Paper Snips. Arrange as shown and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, remove excess and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The trees and mountains from the Waterfront Stamp Set were stamped in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock, then snipped out with a Paper Snips. I added dimension by offsetting the mountains and trees, then adhering them with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I love that layered look!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!