#tgifc183 Tape & Twine Broadway Birthday
TGIF! It’s Time for a Product Spotlight!
Welcome to another TGIF Challenge, this week it’s time for a product spotlight! Washi Tape and Baker’s Twine! I love them both, but definitely do not incorporate washi tape enough into my creations, so I was happy for a challenge that forced me to use it! I am slowly checking off unused items from my list…yay!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut two strips of Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper to 3/4″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere to the top and bottom of the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock to 4″ x 4 1/2″. Adhere, centered, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut two more strips of Broadway Bound DSP to 1/2″ x 4″. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the Broadway lights frame in Black Foil. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels that have been colored with a Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend.
- Stamp the “WISH” sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. With an Aqua Painter, add more color to the bottom of the letters. Trim to 1″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere to the Broadway Lights banner with Snail Adhesive and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the smaller sentiments in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Trim to size with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a Party Hat from the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and coordinating die (Broadway Lights Framelits Dies). Add a Rhinestone to the top. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a bow of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add strips of Pick a Pattern Washi Tape as shown.
One of my favorite color combinations is Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black. I chose the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper first, then paired it with the Black Foil Sheet from the 2018 Holiday Catalog! I think it was a perfect match for a gender neutral birthday card.
Color the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Granny Apple Green Blender pen and you have the perfect custom colored accent for an amazing birthday card!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!