The Little Elephant Bundle is perfect for Baby Cards! I love bundles with coordinating punches! Quick and easy cropping is a plus for mass production or just turning out a quick card. The duo plaid elephants are so cute, don’t you think?
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut three pieces of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper to the following sizes: ONE: 3/4″ x 4 3/4″, TWO: 1/2″ x 4″, THREE: 3/4″ x 3″.
- Flag both ends of pieces ONE & TWO with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the plaid chunk in Soft Sea Foam Ink onto White Cardstock. Trim with a Paper Snips. Adhere all four pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Take the discarded flagged pieces from ONE & TWO, flag a piece of the navy designer series paper and adhere them to the top left corner as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment below the flagged ends in Night of Navy Ink.
- Use a Big Shot and the Stitched Shaped Circle Framelit to crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the elephants once in Night of Navy and another in Pool Party Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop the two Navy elephants in full and the Pool Party elephant ears with the coordinating Elephant Builder Punch. Adhere the ears with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the balloons with Night of Navy, Soft Sea Foam, and Pool Party Stampin’ Write Markers and stamp onto Whisper White Cardstock. Trim with a Paper Snips. Adhere the balloon bouquet and elephants with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Rhinestone Basic Jewels colored with a Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend Marker for the final touch.
Tip for Punching a Perfect Image: First create yourself a template by punching the elephants on a scrap piece of paper. Then set the template on the Stamparatus plate and use the punched images to line up the elephant stamps. Remove the template and replace with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. After stamping the images, they can be quickly lined-up and punched out with the coordinating Elephant Builder Punch.
The Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper sets the scene for color! I coordinated the elephants and elements to match the colors within the paper. Stampin’ Up! lists the coordinating colors for each Designer Series Paper Set. Here are the colors from Twinkle Twinkle. Coordinating colors: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Get ready for the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza! It will offer discounts and deals that you won’t want to miss. The On-Line Extravaganza starts on Black Friday, Nov. 23, and continues thru Nov. 28. Stay tuned for more details.
Don’t miss out on the limited-release items from the Snowflake Showcase Promotion. They are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or November 30th. You can see more details here: Snowflake Showcase Details
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!