Welcome to the February 2019 Artisan Blog Hop!
The Stampin’ Up! 2019 Artisan Design Team has so many amazing creations for you to see! I hope that you take the time to check out all 16 blogs! This blog hop will feature the Well Said and Dear Doily Bundles from the 2019 Occasions Catalog! WARNING: GORGEOUSNESS AHEAD!
If this is your first time stopping by my blog, I truly want to thank you for being here! I am so very honored. I do my best to provide inspiration as well as step-by-step instructions to my creations so that you can make them too! You can view my PDF Tutorial Library Here. You can also subscribe to my Newsletter and Blog Updates so you don’t miss out on future posts!
The Dear Doily Bundle pairs so well with the Well Said Bundle. I hadn’t considered these two as a duo until I sat down to create. I love how they compliment each other and will be using them together on future creations.
- NOTE: I used Gorgeous Grape, Petal Pink, and Pear Pizzazz. I will reference as “color” in the instructions below.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of color cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8″. Smooch with color, allow to dry. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Tip: Don’t know what the smooching technique is? You can download my step-by-step tutorial here: Smooching Technique
- Zip a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece of Vellum Cardstock, spritzed with water from a Stampin’ Sprizter, through the Big Shot. tucked inside the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card with Snail adhesive.
- Stamp the floral image in color onto Shimmery White Cardstock. (1st and 2nd Generation Stamping, meaning, do not re-ink the image for the 2nd impression). Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and coordinating die from the Doily Builder Thinlits Dies. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut 4 1/4″ pieces of ribbon, adhere with Snail Adhesive. I used: Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon, Pear Pizzazz 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon (2 pieces), Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″ Variegated Ribbon.
- Crop a piece Vellum Cardstock with the Pretty Label Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right-hand side (to keep the Dimensionals hidden).
- Use a Stamparatus to stamp the largest doily image in Versamark Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Add color with an Aqua Painter, creating an ombre effect by adding more color to the top than the bottom. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Big Shot, Well Written Framelits Dies to crop the sentiment in Basic Black Cardstock. Adhere as shown with bits of Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Versamark onto Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. Note: Be cognizant of which side you want the sentiment to sit. Trim off the excess cardstock and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add coordinating Frosted Flower Embellishments. Adhere a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of the flower with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Click on the image above to view the Well Said Bundle in my online store! It is also part of my exclusive February Bundle of the Month, which you can read about here.
The Vellum Cardstock embossed with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is to die for! It adds softness and texture to the cards, which I LOVE!
Petal Pink with a smidgeon of Basic Black, what a jaw-dropping combination, don’t you think? I love how bold the sentiment is against the soft colors, thank you Basic Black! 🙂
The Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8″ Variegated Ribbon is one of my FAVORITES! It drapes like silk and is so stunning in color. It set the tone for the card above, such a lovely addition to the Petal Pink family.
Click on the image above to view the Dear Doily Bundle in my online store!
Pear Pizzazz! Such a pretty color and so expressive when used in watercolor. The Shimmer Ribbon is gorgeous and I don’t grab it enough. The clear Frosted Flower Embellishments added the perfect touch to complete the card.
Be sure to click on the buttons below to visit the rest of the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Artisan Design Team to see the entire blog hop line-up and to gain oodles of inspiration for the Well Said and Dear Doily Bundles!
So many great deals are available during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck! You can see all the details on my post here: Sale-A-Bration.
Are you ready to shop online? Click on the image above to visit my online store! There are so many new and fabulous items ready for you to add to your crafting collection!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code H2Q7CEJ9 and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!