TGIF! It’s Time to be Inspired!
Welcome to another TGIF Challenge, this week it’s time for a “Sweet” color challenge! Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, and So Saffron speak SPRING!…and maybe a cupcake? I gravitated towards my Hello Cupcake Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set and the All-New Coordinating Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies (released today, for a limited-time, while supplies last!). What do you think of my “sweet” pastel colored cupcake?
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Adhere a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Crop a piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4 x 5″. Note: Be cognizant of the pattern so that it is even on all sides. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 5/8 x 4 7/8″. Zip through a Big Shot tucked inside a Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the following onto Shimmery White Cardstock: Cupcake Wrapper in Highland Heather, Frosting (both stamps) in Soft Sea Foam, Sentiment in So Saffron. Snip the sentiment as shown with Paper Snips. Crop the remaining with coordinating Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, and Magnetic Platform.
- Use the Big Shot and Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies to crop the following: Cloche & Window Sheets, Stand & Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Color the stand with an Aqua Painter & Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- Wrap the nob of the cloche with White Solid Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow.
- Adhere, assembled as shown, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins for an added touch of bling.
I love the simplicity of this card. It is not difficult to create, so special techniques, just your basic papercrafting. Will you give it a shot? CASE it using a different color scheme? I would love to see your version of my creation 🙂
Here is a list of ALL the newly-released Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products! Note: These products are available NOW – March 31st, 2019 or While Supplies Last!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code ECC6RRH2 and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! Click on the image below to learn more about how you can earn Monthly Hoot Loot for FREE!
There are so many great deals during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck! Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!