Pieces and Patterns – Wild About You Scrapbook Page
The Pieces and Patterns Stamp Set, which I also shared yesterday, makes a crazy cute, Wild About You Scrapbook Page. Crazy enough, my layout also plays perfectly with the Paper Players Sketch Challenge #350 PP350.
I am so excited about this post because I get to show off my little cutie, my son, Preston. He is now 8.5 years old so these pictures have been in a tote for almost 8 years, I am ecstatic that they are finally able to make it onto a page. I have hundreds of photos that need to escape the confinement of a photo box. I am hoping to make some headway this summer and share them with my family and followers.
I wish I had time to get all the photos in my photo tote onto a scrapbook layout, I am a stickler on detail so my pages do take time. This one only took an hour so I am happy with that!
- The Page Base is a piece from the Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper. I cut out a section that I knew was going to be behind my focal point and used that to fussy cut the mushrooms to frame the photos.
- I tied two layers of Crushed Curry and Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine to the Page Base. I adhered them to the back of the page with Washi Tape so I didn’t have to use so much to get around the page. I tied the bow with separate twine and adhered with a glue dot.
- I cut 1 inch wide strips of Basic Black and Crushed Curry Cardstock and adhered them to the bottom of the Whisper White 8.5 x 11.
- I created a border using three of the stamps from the Pieces and Patterns Stamp Set. I used Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand Classic Ink. I used an Aqua Painter to add some Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand watercolor look. I did the same to the area surrounding the three photos.
- I stamped the Wild About You with Basic Black Archival Ink. Colored the shadow with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. I cut it to size with the Paper Trimmer then flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The final touch was added with Black and Gold Multi-Sized Metallic Sequins strategically placed and glued down with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
The Pieces and Patterns Stamp Set has so many cute images and sentiments for cards and pages, I highly recommend adding it to your collection! You can see it in my online store by clicking on the photo below.
The entire suite of products coordinate well together! Check out the suite by clicking on the image below.
Have questions? Please feel free to leave a comment on this post or email me! I am more than happy to respond and help in any way that I can!
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? GET A $35 BONUS! June 1 – 30. Place an order of $350 or more and get $35 in BONUS FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Bonus applies to individual on-line customer order, as well as a workshop host benefit. Details are shown below!
My FREE HOOT LOOT for June is Glitter Enamel Dots! See how to earn Free Monthly Hoot Loot by clicking on the photo below:
My list of products used in this post. Click on the images to shop or click on the link at the bottom to print a pdf.
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!