Animals with The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop – February 2018
Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!
Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for February 2018. This month our theme is Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stesha Bloodhart @ Stampin’ Hoot! or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
- With your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″, then score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut the 2nd piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Place in the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and zip through the Big Shot. Adhere to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock below the largest Stitched Shape Circle Framelits and run through the Big Shot to create your canvas for the cute bear scene.
- Ink up the Bear, Bees, Hive, Grass, and Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink and stamp onto Crumb Cake Cardstock.
- With Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers, color the images as follows: Bear: Light and Dark Crumb Cake. Hive: Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Bees: Light Pumpkin Pie, Grass: Light and Dark Old Olive
- Run the images through the Big Shot with the Coordinating Framelits Dies. Snip the sentiment with your Paper Snips. Adhere images with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Run the greenery die through the Big Shot with Crumb Cake Cardstock, then color the top half with the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend Marker and the bottom half with the Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blend Marker, creating an ombre effect. Adhere to the back of the focal point with Snail Adhesive, then to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love the cute images from the “A Little Wild Bundle”. I have used it in several creations and swoon over everything that I see it with. I thought it was perfect for this month’s Blog Theme. Click on the image below to see details on how I created the card and framed art using this A Little Wild Bundle.
Coloring with Stampin’ Blends Premier Alcohol Markers on Crumb Cake Cardstock is dreamy. They saturate the cardstock nicely, dry quickly and you can easily create depth and dimension. If you are new to coloring with Stampin’ Blends, I highly recommend trying them on Crumb Cake Cardstock first. When you master or get the hang of using them on Crumb Cake, then I recommend moving to Whisper White Cardstock.
You can watch the video below to see the Stampin’ Blends in action and to learn some tips and tricks to using them.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Stesha Bloodhart @ Stampin’ Hoot!, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
IT’S MY ANNIVERSARY MONTH, CELEBRATE WITH TWO FREE ITEMS!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code X6YJWTZD
and you will earn BOTH the Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Petal Passion Embellishments from the
2018 Occasions Catalog for FREE!