Happy Mother’s Day to All! – Flirty Flowers
Happy Mother’s Day Everyone!
I hope that everyone is enjoying Mother’s Day! I am lucky enough to have family spending the weekend with me! I created a card for my mom and decided to share it as a Mother’s Day Blog Post. I am using retiring, current and sneak peek product all on one card! We have daffodils blooming in our back yard so when I was going through my stamp sets to pick one for my Mother’s Day Card, I decided to go with the retiring Flirty Flowers Stamp Set (available through May 31st or While Supplies Last).
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- Ink up the stamp from the All-New Artisan Textures Stamp Set (available June 1, 2018) in Pineapple Punch Classic Ink. Stamp onto the Whisper White Cardstock.
- With a Stampin’ Spritzer, lightly spritz water on the backside of the Whisper White. Place inside the Simple Stripes Embossing folder and zip it through the Big Shot.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a Stamping Sponge or a Sponge Dauber to add Call Me Clover Ink to the Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (available June 1, 2018).
- Using the Big Shot and the Largest Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit, crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere the colored ribbon to the back with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp three daffodil images from the Flirty Flowers Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink (retiring May 31, 2018) onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with an Aqua Painter and Color Me Clover & Pineapple Punch Ink.
- Snip the images out with Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the banner and sentiments from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set, stamp in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating Duet Banner Punch and the ‘mom’ with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Glitter Epoxy Circles as shown for a final touch. (also retiring May 31 or while Supplies Last).
My card also contains a sneak peek of the Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon which I colored Call Me Clover with a Stampin’ Sponge. The great thing about this ribbon is that it can be colored to match anything! Huge Bonus! It will be available to order June 1st, 2018! I also used the All-New Artisan Textures Stamp Set, I love any background stamp to add oodles of texture to cards.
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code YMSFW99Q and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available EMBOSSING FOLDER FOR FREE!