#tgifc165 Inspiration Challenge – Lemon Zest
Happy Friday! TGIFC165
How about a little summer inspiration? Lemonade stand inspires me to make a card with lemons! The witty set, Lemon Zest, is fun, bright and guaranteed to lift the spirits.
I debated on using the colors as my inspiration or the lemons. The color combination shown is gorgeous, but I needed quick!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Pineapple Punch Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Pineapple Punch 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Stamp the lemon slice several times in Pineapple Punch Classic Ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Cut a piece of Pineapple Punch DSP to 3/4″ x 2 1/2″. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon, wrap around as shown and secure with a bow. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the full lemons in Pineapple Punch and the leaves in Old Olive Classic Ink. Crop with the Lemon Builder Punch. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the Adhesive-Backed Sequins for a final touch.
I love the bright color of Pineapple Punch and I immediately thought of using it for my lemons. Do you have the new In-Colors yet? I highly suggest adding them to brighten up your ink selection :).
The Lemon Punch makes it quick and easy to crop out the images for the lemons and leaves. Want to see more creations using the Lemon Zest Stamp Set & Lemon Builder Punch?
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code CS243K4H and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD & INK REFILL!
Cute composition and I like the lime idea too!