#tgifc169 Blended Seasons & Heat Embossing
Happy Friday! TGIFC169
It’s Friday and time for a Technique! This month’s technique is Heat Embossing. I decided to showcase the upcoming, limited release, Color Your Season products, available August 1, 2018. I love this floral image and decided to indulge in the new colors from the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, available as part of this release.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Stamp the floral image on top and bottom (rotating it 180 degrees within the Stamparatus) in Versamark Ink. Cover in Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool.
- Color the floral images with Watercolor Pencils and blend with a Blender Pen.
- Crop a piece of Granny Apple Green & a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the smallest Stitched Season Framelit Die. Adhere together with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Apply a strip of Snail Adhesive to the backside and add several loops of Rose Metallic Thread. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Share What You Love Artisan Pearls as shown for a special touch.
I used the Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry Watercolor Pencils. All but Rich Razzleberry are from the Assortment 2 pack available August 1st. They blend nicely with a Blender Pen! The lines just disappear.
Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Just the right elements for any season of stamping.
* Quantity: 12 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, e, g, h
Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies
Create delicate die-cut frames and embellishments with this versatile set that celebrates the seasons.
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ (12.4 x 8.6 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
White Stampin’ Emboss Powder looks fabulous on Crumb Cake Cardstock. I have also created this card using Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, which I will share with you in the near future.
Can’t wait until August 1st to get your hands on this bundle? Purchase the Starter Kit and include it as an option to build to $99! You get the bonus of the FREE Family of Stampin’ Pads until July 31st! A win, win! Read about it here: Stampin’ Pad Special
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code VR66NJFK and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available Stampin’ Blends Combo Package!