Happy Friday! TGIFC172 Sketch Challenge
I pulled out some new and some old, but all current products, for this TGIFC172 Sketch Challenge. Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and Blossom Builder Punch gets the dust brushed off of it and joins forces with Tea Room Designer Series Paper and Ribbon. Throw in a little Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and you have a perfect combination.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Cut 1/2″ off at an angle as shown. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere two strips of Coastal Cabana Tea Room ribbon, as shown, and snip to size with a Paper Snips.
- Using a Stamparatus, stamp the filagree image from the Falling Flowers Stamp Set in Versamark. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to clear the excess, set with a Heat Tool.
- Stamp the flower petals from the Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana, then the lined images in Versamark. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating Blossom Builder Punch. Adhere to a scrap piece of cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the star image in Mango Melody and Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Crop with the Blossom Builder Punch. Adhere with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Snail Adhesive to the back of the Blossom and adhere Copper Metallic Thread. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Thank You Very Much Sentiment (twice) in Versamark, cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Snip to size with a Paper Snips and adhere with snipped-to-size Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere various sized Copper Metallic Sequins with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen for a final touch.
The Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set is Photopolymer and can easily be lined up for the 3 steps it takes to create the flower petals and leaves. Use the Stamparatus to build a perfectly aligned image that can quickly be cropped out with the coordinating Blossom Builder Punch. You can click on the images below to view the items in my online store and add them to your shopping cart!
Coastal Cabana looks just lovely with the shimmer from the Copper Embossing and coordinating Copper Metallic Sequins and Thread. The Tea Room Suite of products in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog are full of copper goodness! Can you tell, I LOVE copper!
I know I may OVERLOAD you with photos of my creations, but I want people to CASE my work! I feel that many photos with different views help to see how a creation was put together and makes it easier to recreate it yourself. What are your thoughts? Do you like all the photos or do you think it is overkill and takes up too much space? I love your opinion, give it to me straight! Comment Here
Demonstrators can now view and order products from the 2018 Holiday Catalog! I will be placing my order and sharing the products with you soon! I am so excited to share what is to come! The bundles and suites are amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on them.
I will also be offering 2018 HOLIDAY CATALOG SHARES! Details coming soon!
Need a copy of the 2018 Holiday Catalog? Click on the image above to request your FREE copy!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code 3Z4NT3YS and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY 1 EMBELLISHMENT, up to an $11.00 Value!
You can view all current STAMPIN’ Up! Embellishments Here: EMBELLISHMENTS
So, not only do you get a $5 coupon with a $50 purchase, you also get your choice of any one of the embellishments listed in the link above. You can see all the details here:
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!