2018-2019 Annual Catalog
I have been so busy playing with retiring goodies that I haven’t had time to share my remaining creations from my Onstage2018 Milwaukee Display Board Samples. Today’s card (as well as many of the others) uses the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Love What You Do Stamp Set. The Early Release Bundles are still available for you to scoop up and add to your collection!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper to 3 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Stamp the floral images (Love What You Do Stamp Set) in Basic Black Archival Ink (or StazOn) and stamp on the Watercolor Paper as shown.
- Tip: When stamping on Watercolor, I recommend using the All-New Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool to ensure you can get a good image. Stamping on Watercolor Paper usually takes two+ impressions to get complete coverage.
- Color the Watercolor Paper and images using an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Inks: Island Indigo (retiring May 31st, 2018), Fresh Fig and Crumb Cake (background).
- Cut a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 1″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere it to the Watercolor Paper with Snail Adhesive.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the seam three to four times, securing it with a bow. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Fresh Fig Cardstock with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and the following dies: Largest Scalloped Square Layering Framelit with the Stitched Shape Square Framelit nestled inside. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Using 2nd Generation Stamping (stamp off on scrap paper first), stamp the background image in Fresh Fig as shown.
- Crop out the sentiment using a Big Shot and Stitched Circle Framelit. Adhere some Linen Thread to the back with Snail Adhesive, then adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thread and tie Linen Thread through two Fresh Fig Flower Buttons (available June 1, 2018). Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
I love the watercolor background that I acquired using an Aqua Painter and Crumb Cake Classic Ink. I used very little water to get the background to look “brushed” and it took a few coats. Watercolor Paper is very fun to use but can take some practice to get the hang of. Practice, practice, practice.
If you have not ordered the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, I have to ask, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Stunningly beautiful (one of my fav adjectives) pearlescent goodness that shimmers in the dimmest or brightest of lights! I cannot wait to share my final display sample with you soon! It shows off every piece, front and back. I am just trying to figure out how best to do it!
This ‘Share What You Love’ Suite of products has so much meaning to me! That is what I so love to do every day is share what I love! I love to create works of art using Stampin’ Up! products. I LOVE WHAT I DO! and I it means so much to me when people share with me that my work is inspiring them.
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code YMSFW99Q and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available EMBOSSING FOLDER FOR FREE!